Great. Thnx to share.
25 suggestions to add to your life
1. Start off each day with ‘azkar al-istiyqaz’ (waking up supplications), thanking Allah for waking up in good shape.
2. Put Allah (swt) and then Prophet Mohammad (saw) before anything else in your life.
3. Broaden your horizons-learn 5 New verses from the Quran, travel to pray the Fajr in the mosque to brighten your day, take up a booklet having azkar-alsaba7 (morning supplications) and read them.
4. Pray Salat Al-duha (after sunrise) and also the remaining 4 obligatory salaat of the day.
5. If someone says something mean to you, just shrug it off and dismiss it in a friendly, laidback manner, and pray that Allah shall forgive him or her. They will probably get the message that they’re not triggering your anger and they will stop.
6. When you get angry, remember Allah, and how short and worthless life is to…
View original post 572 more words