If you experience any one or more of the following symptoms:
- – When you start your computer, or when your computer has been idle for many minutes, your – Internet browser opens to display Web site advertisements.
- – When you use your browser to view Web sites, other instances of your browser open to display Web site advertisements.
- – Your Web browser’s home page unexpectedly changes.
- – Web pages are unexpectedly added to your Favorites folder.
- – New toolbars are unexpectedly added to your Web browser.
- – You cannot start a program.
- – When you click a link in a program, the link does not work.
- – Your Web browser suddenly closes or stops responding.
- – It takes a much longer time to start or to resume your computer.
- – Components of Windows or other programs no longer work.
- If your Regedit, Folder Options and Task Manager is disabled by Autorun Virus then Download this “Remove Restriction Tool“. Which is very smart tool to re-enable all your disabled options by the viruses.
- Run the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
- Download ATF Cleaner by Microsoft MVP Atribune from http://www.atribune.org/
- Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
- Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
- Click the Empty Selected button.
- Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
- Shutdown/restart the computer.
- Next, download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware (Free for personal use) to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- Download, install, update and run: SUPERAntispyware (freeware)