If you experience any one or more of the following symptoms:
- - When you start your computer, or when your computer has been idle for many minutes, your – Internet browser opens to display Web site advertisements.
- - When you use your browser to view Web sites, other instances of your browser open to display Web site advertisements.
- - Your Web browser’s home page unexpectedly changes.
- - Web pages are unexpectedly added to your Favorites folder.
- - New toolbars are unexpectedly added to your Web browser.
- - You cannot start a program.
- - When you click a link in a program, the link does not work.
- - Your Web browser suddenly closes or stops responding.
- - It takes a much longer time to start or to resume your computer.
- - Components of Windows or other programs no longer work.
- If your Regedit, Folder Options and Task Manager is disabled by Autorun Virus then Download this “Remove Restriction Tool“. Which is very smart tool to re-enable all your disabled options by the viruses.
- Run the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
- Download ATF Cleaner by Microsoft MVP Atribune from http://www.atribune.org/
- Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
- Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
- Click the Empty Selected button.
- Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
- Shutdown/restart the computer.
- Next, download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware (Free for personal use) to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- Download, install, update and run: SUPERAntispyware (freeware)
The another common issue of corruption and infection of Explorer.exe Windows OS by Viruses/Malwares. Follow these guidelines to fix the issue:
Option No. 1
- CTRL-Alt-Del to bring up Task Manager.
- Click File | New Task(run).
- Type regedit in the Run box and click OK.
- Browse to the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution.options
- Under this key there will be subkeys named explorer.exe and iexplorer.exe. Delete the explorer and iexplorer keys entirely. They should not be listed under the Image File Execution.Options key.
- If Explorer.exe is not automatically loading when windows start then change the following registry key:
- In Winlogon, on the right side, there should be a value called “Shell”.
Double click this value. Make sure only ‘Explorer.exe’ is the value of Shell, if anything else is there , simply delete it and leave ‘Explorer.exe’ .
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Restart the computer.
Note: You must create registry backup in order to meet any abnormal behavior or accidental deletion of registry entry other than I have describe above. If your Regedit, Folder Options and Task Manager is disabled by Autorun Virus then Download this “Remove Restriction Tool“. Which is very smart tool to re-enable all your disabled options by the viruses.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation>>> type the password>>> or click Allow
Type the following command>>> and then press ENTER:
A message will appear stating that ‘The system scan will begin’. Be patient because the scan may take some time.
Iif any files require a replace SFC will replace them. You may be asked to insert your Win7 DVD for this process to continue.
If everything is okay you should, after the scan, see the following message “Windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations”
After the scan has completed, close the command prompt window, restart the computer and check.
The sfc /scannow command scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.
If the above steps fail I would suggest you to deal with Malware.
Read Article regarding removal of Malware : http://netwanlan.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/how-to-get-rid-of-malware/
- Important Message from Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Mazhar Saheb (d.b): شعبه نشر و اشاعت شيخ العرب و ال... bit.ly/14ps8y2 1 day ago
- Mikrotik Webproxy with PCC: I received few requests from friends on how to configure mikrotik web proxy with P... bit.ly/19wcwJA 5 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- 91,767 hits