What is DocTrackr?
Security of Docs are essentially required, specially in cloud scenarios.
Originally posted on Gigaom:
Nearly everyone talks about putting more of their documents in the cloud. But not everyone feels secure doing it. That’s the target audience for DocTrackr’s new service, which lets users retain control of Word, Excel, PDF or other documents even when they’ve been emailed to others or put into cloud storage.
“You can even destroy your digital documents,” DocTrackr CEO Clement Cazalot said Thursday at TechStars Boston Demo Day. Cazalot, who leapt onstage as the theme from Mission Impossible played, said the company logged $150,000 in revenue last year (“more than Instagram.”) from clients including Bouygues, the giant French contractor and SCNF, the company behind France’s high-speed railway. More than 80,000 customers are using the beta.
He calls DocTrackr, which works without any local software installed, “remote document management as a service.” The user can add readers to a given document to enable access, then see who has viewed it, what they…
View original 173 more words
- MRTG graph for FREERADIUS Online Users: Recently at a network where multiple NAS were implemented with single... bit.ly/1qlTC3R 2 days ago
- Vmware ESXI: You cannot use the vSphere client to edit the settings of virtual machines of version 10 or highe... bit.ly/1v6HSCO 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- A Very Important Book To Read For Ramadan
- How to Remove Water Marks of Windows Preview Versions/Builds
- Microsoft Launches Windows 8.1 Preview Download Link
- Microsoft’s Windows 8.1 Preview Introduces A Smarter Virtual Keyboard For Touchscreens
- Microsoft Confirms WebGL Support For Internet Explorer 11
- 118,056 hits